Pages

Sunday 30 May 2021

Sailing at Okahu Bay

                        Sailing Recount 

TWP 4 went on a bus to go sailing at Okahu Bay. It was a sunny day and I was a little nervous because I felt that I was going to go capsize When we arrived we had to pick a partner. I picked Solomon because he had no partner and because he kept following me. He did the sail and l did the turning. Me and Solomon pushed the boat in the water and waited for instructions. When we had to go to the pink things we had to race to it and race back the to girls went in the water to keep us safe. 
I had great time and I felt good after getting out of the water.





1 comment:

  1. I love the vocabulary you have used here to recount your day sailing. Ngā kupu I'm really impressed by are "nervous", "capsize" and "instructions".

    ReplyDelete