Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Mothers Day - Term 2 2021.

                                                   
On 9th of may me and twp 4 made mothers day card with a big love heart with twirls inside 

       Heart Heart Beat GIF - Heart HeartBeat BeatingHeart - Discover & Share GIFsMothers Day Heart Heart Beat GIF - Heart HeartBeat BeatingHeart - Discover & Share GIFs

I Love my Mum because she cares about me and loves me with all her heart. She helps me when things are frustrating. Her hugs are warm. From Achilles xoxo      

What was in my card 

1) she loves me and I love her 


2) She brings me to school


3) she makes me laugh each day


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Achilles,
    what a lovely the way to describe your mother and what she does for you to make you feel loved. Reading your blog so absolutely heartwarming I really enjoyed it.

    Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete