Pages

Monday 1 February 2021

The Amazing Camp

 The Amazing Camping Trip                            Image result for big bay holiday parkImage result for big bay holiday parkImage result for big bay holiday park



During the holiday me, Wylma, Stevenson and Nana went camping at big bay with my family. We had a difficult time setting up the tent. It was a twelve person tent but it felt like a 4 person tent. 


I played Octopus with my cousins and uncle Hayden. It was so fun but it was also hot and we kept getting tagged and cried.


We also had a blue Hawaii party. All my family dressed up in blue clothes and we had a BBQ and wood fire pizzas. It was so delicious. My cousin Liam made a small campfire and we roasted marshmallows.



My  camp highlight part was the beach trip, My family and I spent the whole day at the beach. We built sand castles, dug a big hole in the sand and made a pool.  My favourite part was swimming in the clear water and doing bombs off the pontoon.


This camp was the first camp and I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment