Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

seals

The Seal 
  Introduction.
A seal is a only stays in cold area like north atlantic it stays a  little time on land it stays in chilly water and eats fish and     crustaceans 


Appearance.
It looks like a clean cute fluffy seal  


Habitat.
It lives at  North Atlantic

Predators.  
Polar bears,  Killer whales, Sharks and Walruses


Diet
Seals feed on fish and crustaceans redfish,krill, prawns,
eel, octopus

Life cycle 
About the seals  carboa  sphere affected weakness calculated


Interesting facts 
Harp seals can live for an estimated 30 years 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Achilles This Harp seal Report Is Really cool And it even better than mine I never knew it lived at North Atlantic and also my Sea Creater Eats Crustaceans too My one was a Bottlenose Dolphin Nice effort Achilles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Achilles, This is the best seal report I have ever seen in my whole life. Keep up the great work and well done.

    ReplyDelete